Lessons from 2014.
I have a few things I learned this 2014. I will enumerate as it comes to mind…
- Friends come and go. Even the good ones do. Don’t rely on them too much because you have to keep in mind that they have their own lives to live and that they only have a specific task to fulfill in your life after which they will go their own way.
- Real friends/people in your life are the ones who are there for you at your darkest and lowest.
- In business, there are no friends or relatives, especially in these trying times. Most of the time, people will try to hold information from you if they know you will bypass them in terms of income (as what happens with most bloggers).
- Save! Trust me, you don’t want to find yourself with close to nothing especially when your source of income suddenly becomes unpredictable.
- Trust your instinct. Always! It is there for a reason.
- Don’t trust anybody easily. A person could be smiling at you but thinking bad thoughts to discredit you.
- Forgive but keep in mind the lesson you learned.
- All in all, I learned that, at the end of the day, we always go back to our families. They have our backs and, no matter what happens, they will always be there for us, through thick and thin. We may have disagreements, sometimes longer than necessary, but when push comes to shove, they are the ones whom we will find standing beside us at our lowest.
So, treat your love ones right and spend more time with them. Make them the priority and don’t let them feel they play second fiddle in your life.
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!
Let’s all welcome 2015 with positive hearts and minds.
Here’s to a fruitful blogging year for you and me.