I was tagged by both Tsina and Angie to write about random facts/things/habits about myself. I checked my posts because I remember I was tagged by a blogger to write about random facts about me before. And true enough, I wrote 8 of it here.
Anyway, I will do this again kasi labs ko si bunso Tsina and Angie‘s a new blog friend so here goes… Tsina’s tag requires 15 while Angie’s 7. So I’m making it 20 random facts about me 🙂
1. I don’t eat melons. Or anything melon-flavored.
2. I have a short attention span. This is probably the reason why I carry and read 3 books at any given period of time. Or why when you talk to me, expect several shifts in topic. Hehehe…
3. I need two pillows under my head, a pillow for my feet and a body pillow beside me to be able to sleep well. Ang arte ko noh? 😀
4. I am currently addicted to chocolate-pistachio-flavored shake of Fiorgelatto. Yum!
5. I’ve never been girly-girly/kikay even when I was a kid. Influenced by older male cousins, I grew up playing GI Joes, tumbang preso, patintero, agawan-base, mataya-taya, sipa and the like.
6. I love traveling, watching movies, malling and window shopping alone… Kung di ko rin lang close kasama ko, I’d rather be alone.
7. I’m not afraid of heights.
8. I am too trusting (sometimes to the point of stupidity na). I make it a point to look for something positive in a person. Minsan kahit wala, hanap pa rin 😀 I easily forgive. Can’t help it really. I’ve lived with the thought that I don’t want to die with someone hating me or vice versa. Life is short. I want to be prepared always.
9. I love Carly Simon, Bee Gees, Johnny Mathis, The Police, New Kids on the Block and everything from the 50s, 70s and 80s. I’m an old soul, too. Got it from my mom. But I also love alternative music, R&B, jazz and soul music. When I need to concentrate and really think or just calm my nerves, I listen to Enya.
10. I’m a crybaby. I cry when I hear a song reminding me of something. I cry when I see an old blogger friend who scarcely visited me for months tag or leave a comment. I cry when I watch a touching scene. What can I say, I’m a sentimental person.
11. I’m friendly, though looking at me you’d think otherwise. I look scary raw and masungit when not smiling. Pero honestly, I am a cheerful, fun-loving and kind person. Promise! Hehehe 🙂
12. I love meeting people from all walks of life, of all ages. I talk to them and make chika as if we’re of the same age.
13. I’m not a plastic person. If I like you, I’d tell everyone about it. If I don’t like you, you’d surely know it. And when I say I love you or I miss you or I want you to be my friend to anybody, I mean it.
14. I’m a Catholic, an active and practicing one, but I respect other religions and I’m open to knowing more about it. I sometimes attend Christian services with Chinese friends. I am asking a friend to bring me to a INC service as well. I would love to explore what makes their religion unique from mine.
15. I love spending time chatting with friends over a meal. Girl talks with Nona… chats with ate Ghee, Amby, mareng Ju and Inay… And I will never forget the Sunken Garden chikahan with Cai and Des 🙂 And of course, the Padi’s EB with ate Ghee, Nona and kuya 😀
16. I speak my mind and sometimes it gets me in trouble. Hay…
17. I would love to have more shobes and bunsos and kuyas and ates and titas and titos online and offline.
18. I have a cellphone accessory slippers and a pair of slipper earrings. Sana someone will give me a slipper pillow or anything resembling a slipper 🙂
19. I’m an Accountant by profession, a homebody, a moonlighting romance novelist, a geek, a good daughter and a great ate to my siblings. A good friend.
20. Lives by this golden rule: Do not do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you. Karma is true and it can either be good or bad, depending on one’s past actions.
I hope I didn’t bore you, friends 😀
Happy Tuesday everyone! God bless!